Many people do not realize that they are entitled to be compensated for their pain and suffering and lost wages when they are injured in a car wreck, injured at work, injured by a defective product or simply a victim of someone else’s negligence. Don’t let that happen to you. Contact Gregg Harrison, Attorney at Law, to find out if you have a claim.
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you should contact our office immediately so that we can begin to investigate your case:
• Were you injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or bus accident?
• Have you been injured on in a construction accident or at a job site?
• Were you injured at your job?
• Were you discriminated against or harassed at work? Were you sexually harassed?
• Have you been fired because of your race, religion, or gender preference?
• Were you injured by a defective product or injured by a recalled product?
• Did you slip and fall because of a dangerous condition like ice, snow, floor defect or broken concrete?
• Did you slip and fall because of improperly designed or maintained property?
• Have you or a loved one been the victim of medical malpractice, including birth injuries or the failure to diagnose life-threatening illnesses such as cancer, heart attacks, strokes and other conditions?
• Were you injured in a longshoreman’s accident?
• Has your claim for Social Security Disability benefits been denied?
• Did you take any prescription drugs that were recalled?
• Did you suffer any serious health issues due to a prescription drug?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have a claim. Please fill out the form located to the right and we will contact you so that we can investigate your claim and help you.