Hello and thank you for visiting my website! My name is Gregg Harrison, and I have been practicing law in Texas since being licensed in 2001. I earned a bachelor’s degree from the Barney School of Business at the University of Hartford in 1993. I enjoyed learning about business and marketing, which led me to a career on Wall Street in the mid 90s. I felt that Wall Street wasn’t a good fit for me and wanted to do more to help people. I decided to go to law school and attended the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University.
Out of law school, I started working for a litigation firm and felt that working on personal injury claims was a great fit for me. The work was challenging, and it also helped people who needed a voice. I opened my own firm in 2008 and have been working hard ever since.
Since being licensed in 2001, I have personally worked on and/or personally handled the following:
- Hundreds of auto/truck wrecks with total settlements ranging from $1,000.00 to over $150,000.00.
- A drowning death case involving an 18-month-old child.
- A severe and life-altering scald burn case involving an 18-month-old child with a confidential settlement against an apartment complex.
- Co-counsel with two very large law firms against BP for 5 severely injured contract employees of the BP explosion, which occurred in 2005.
- Co-counsel with two very large law firms against BP for the benzene release in Texas City, which occurred in 2011.
- Co-counsel on property damage denial claims.
- Co-counsel on a negligently designed exercise product sold at Target, designed by Bell Sports and manufactured in China, which resulted in a confidential settlement in 2014.
- First chaired civil trials against defendants being defended by insurance companies and other corporations, such as Allstate Insurance, METRO Transportation, and State Farm Insurance.
- Obtained a confidential settlement with a national bank over “missing” safety deposit box items.
- Attended numerous complex mediations in which cases were resolved.
- Created presentations for settlement negotiations.
- Handled numerous “slip and fall” claims for clients who were injured at business establishments.
- Worked with numerous experts throughout my litigation cases obtaining valid and admissible expert reports.
- Worked on numerous family law cases and issues.
- Drafted estate plans for clients and co-counseled in a complex estate probate matter involving numerous parties.
- Handled numerous property damage claims and issues for clients.
I thoroughly enjoy raising my son, Maxwell, who keeps me busy and laughing. He truly is a wonderful kid and everyday brings new challenges and adventures.
I work hard for my clients and always make time to answer my phone.
If you are in need of a legal question to be answered, I will do my best to answer it. There is never a fee for an initial consultation. Thank you for visiting my website, and hope I can be of assistance to you.
Polly M. Looper
Welcome! We are glad you stopped by our website.
As a smaller firm, we are able to take your cases more personally and give them the attention to detail larger firms may lack.
I began my career in Law Enforcement as a 911 Dispatcher. I worked my way through the ranks from Parking Enforcement to Patrol Officer. I continued my yearning for the truth and became a Fraud Investigator specializing in White Collar Crime. Chasing the money!
Eventually, my heart brought me to the south (from WAY up north in Wisconsin to Houston, yes, I am certainly a Packer fan!!). I was ready for a temporary career change and became focused on running – the actual one-foot-in-front-of-another sort. Of course, I had to pay the bills, so I worked for a large insurance company as well as in the medical field gaining knowledge of ‘how it all worked’.
The education and experiences I have gained have all come together here. I enjoy working diligently on cases, while keeping my goals in sight – to make our clients as whole as possible after a loss has occurred.
I look forward to working with our clients, and will always do my best for them!